Part 1 (Just a paragraph or 2)Consider the following scenario: You are employed as a school social worker. One of your students, 15-year-old Shelly, meets with you and says, My dad really has a bad temper. Last night he got really mad at my mom. My mom wants to divorce him. My dad freaked out and said, If you leave me, thatll be the last mistake you make-Ill get you! My mom is planning on leaving my dad this weekend. Im scared.Address the following:What, if any, criteria are present that would require mandated reporting?Who, if anyone, will you call? Justify your response. Be specific. Give examples. Part 2 (Just a paragraph or 2)Consider the following scenario: You are a caseworker for an agency that provides childcare assistance and case management services for single parents. During a meeting with one of the clients, you notice that this applicant has a number of physical indicators that might suggest substance abuse e.g. dilated pupils, shakiness and agitation. You, however, have only read about these types of symptoms in a textbook and have no idea what these physical symptoms might indicate. Discuss the following in your post:Given this information, what can you do to find answers and help for this scenario? With whom will you speak?What will you do? Be specific. Give examples.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.