Offender Crummey is being released from a minimum security facility next month and has been assigned to your caseload. Your group represents the offender’s treatment team upon release. Review the presentence investigation (PSI) and the offender’s home plan. As a team, research the community resources and programs available for this offender, and assess his home plan. Develop a detailed treatment plan with measurable goals and objectives. Remember that goals are broader and more long-term, while objectives are the smaller steps that clients take to meet the overall goal.Write a paper of 4 pages that addresses the following:What areas does the offender need to address to be successful upon re-entry? Make sure that the goals you develop for him can be measured.What community resources and programs will you draw on for this offender?Is his home plan appropriate to ensure a successful re-entry? Identify any changes that you would require before approving it.Also, discuss how often you would require the offender to check in with you.How would you determine whether or not the offender is making progress on his goals and objectives?APA style, 4 pages and 2 to 4 references for this assignment.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.