Hi again! I have another PowerPoint to do this week. I need some ideas and examples of things that I can put on the slides. I think I have to do a brochure too, but Im not sure. Maybe you can read the assignment and see what you think and let me know. The entire assignment is below so that you can get an idea of what I have to do. Thanks so much for your help!This is for K-3 students.Create a PowerPoint presentation of 15-18 slides on effective fluency strategies.1. Title and Reference slides are required.
2. Be sure to make your presentation attractive and visually stimulating using graphics and color schemes.
3. The presentation may be organized with headings, descriptions, bullets, etc.Your presentation should cover the following topics at a minimum:1. The role of fluency within the five critical elements of reading
2. Research-based teaching strategies for fluency
3. The impact of fluency on reading comprehension
4. Differentiation of fluency instruction for ELL, SPED, and diverse learners
5. Assessments for fluencyAdditionally, include a summary or brochure that you could include with your presentation as a supplemental handout if you were presenting at a training or in-service. While there is no specific word count, your summary or brochure must include all required assignment topics.While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines,Hi, I will approach this like the last PowerPoint assignment. Ill provide some notes for each of the five topics you need to address, and then you will decide which slide to include specific information. Ill leave the first part of the assignment instructions – making sure of colors and themes – to you.1) The role of fluency within the five critical elements of reading.The five critical elements are Phonemic awareness, Phonics, Fluency, Vocabulary, and Comprehensiona) Phonemic Awareness – Remember that Phonemes are the sounds that make up an individual word when it is spoken. Do not confuse this section with actual Phonics, with is a method of teaching reading. So, basically this critical element of reading involves the understanding that the words we speak are made of separate units of sound. These sounds are then blended together to produce actual words when pronounced correctly. Under this element, the skills taught also involve hearing the words and being able to produce the separate sounds that do make up a sound. We do this, rather we realize it or not, by dividing words into these separate sounds and realizing, by hearing, words that sound alike or different. b) Phonics – This is the aspect of reading instruction that involves thinking through how written language was created. We actually spoke long before anything was ever written, so phonics was used daily, without even realizing. To create a written language, people had to somehow take the sounds that were created when words were spoken and figure out to write that out in such a way that could be read. When people began to do this, they quickly figured out that a set of rules must be …Attractive and visually stimulating presentations are presented.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.