Decide whether the following statement makes sense or does not make sense. Explain your reasoning.The nurse gave a 100-kilogram man twice as large a dose as a 50-kilogram woman.Choose the correct answer below.A. This statement makes sense because medicine dosages often require calculations based on a recommended concentration per kilogram of body weight.B. This statement does not make sense because the recommended concentration of a medicine dose is based on the persons medical condition, not their body weight.C. This statement makes sense because medicine dosages are often given based on a persons medical condition, and in this case the man was far more sick than the woman.D. This statement does not make sense because medicine dosages are often calculated from a recommended concentration per kilogram of body weight, therefore the man should have received half the dose of the woman.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.