In the following situation, state whether two variables are related in a way that might be described by a function. If so, identify the independent and dependent variables.You run different distance intervals on a track and want to know how your heart rate depends on the distances you run at a fixed speed.Determine whether the two variables are related in a way that might be described by a function. If the situation could be described as a function, then identify the independent and dependent variables. Choose the correct answer below.A.The situation can be described by a function.The dependent variable is your heart rate and the independent variable is the distance run.B.The situation can be described by a function. There is a dependent variable, but no independent variable. The dependent variable is your heart rate.C.The situation can be described by a function. The dependent variable is the distance run and the independent variable is your heart rate.D.The situation cannot be described by a function.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.