APA format, 2 pages, 3 references please answer all questions EP is a twenty-five-year-old African American female who has just moved to town and comes to the clinic for her first visit. She has been diagnosed with fibromyalgia. She reports that her previous primary care physician (PCP) was treating her with opiates only. She has been taking hydrocodone/ibuprofen 7.5 mg/200 mg four times daily but notes that this is not helping her. She is asking you for a refill of this medication and any additional treatment you can advise. On physical exam, she is in moderate distress and reports pain when being touched. Answer the following questions:How would you validate the diagnosis of fibromyalgia?How would you handle EP’s request for ongoing hydrocodone? Locate any evidence of the efficacy of this treatment for fibromyalgia.Assuming that the diagnosis is correct, what would your treatment plan be?Would you recommend any nontraditional therapies?For medications, include dosages and schedules. Include highlights of patient teaching and/or lifestyle alterations. Support your decisions with at least one reference to a published clinical guideline and one peer-reviewed publication.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.