Compare and contrast how web 2.0 is being utilized for knowledge management in large organizations constructing elaborate in-house systems versus grass-roots knowledge sharing and collaboration. What are some costs and benefits to either strategy? Where might one approach make more sense than another? Please include references.Knowledge Management and LearningCompare and contrast how web 2.0 is being utilized for knowledge management in large organizations constructing elaborate in-house systems versus grass-roots knowledge sharing and collaboration. What are some costs and benefits to either strategy? Where might one approach make more sense than another. Please include reference.Knowledge Management and LearningIntroduction:According to daCruz (2015), Web 2.0 was said to provide a richer user experience than Web 1.0 through a new set of technologies, and Ajax was the typical example. The abbreviation Ajax describes a series of technologies that let browsers to offer users with a more accepted browsing practice. Previous to Ajax, web pages were affecting their users with their users with submit/wait/redisplay process, where the users actions were synchronized with the servers think time.daCruz, et.al. (2015) further mentions that use of the Web 2.0 has multifarious potential applications to improve knowledge-based business processes and enhance innovation. It also provides a new platform of tools that can be affectively introduced into organizational agents such as intranets and corporate portals. The success of the implementation of the Web 2.0 paradigm to the organizational environment does not only depend on the toolset but also on the cultural change that the use of these technologies brings inside the firewall.Message to Student: I have completed and ascertained research information for you to implement your assignment. Additional information, differences and similarities can be found in the attached information/references provided below:1. See attached Venn Diagram information below:
2. See additional document/reference: (daCruz, M.M., emGestao, D., Martins, H.F., Socials, M.e., WEB 2.0 and its Impact on Knowledge and Business Organizations. Lisbon Polytechnic Institute, 2015.Please let me know if you need additional information. Keep in mind that Brain Mass Experts are not allowed to complete total assignments for students, but provide you with a framework for implementation. References:
1. [PDF]WEB 2.0 and its Impact on Knowledge and Business … Retrieved: February 5, 2015.
repositorio.ipl.pt/bitstream/…/Web\%202.0\%20and\%20its\%20impact\%20…2. http://creately.com/diagram/example/differences and similarities (see attachment) Retrieved: February 5, 2015
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.