Create a matrix or chart which demonstrates 8-10 teaching strategies for vocabulary development. Include:
1. The vocabulary strategies
2. Informal assessments to measure learning for each strategy
3. How to differentiate for ELL or special needs students
Use peer-reviewed articles to support your content.Hello;For this one – create a chart with room for 8 different strategies. You want three columns – a) Strategy b) Possible Assessment and c) Differentiated strategy for ELL and Special Needs StudentsPossible Strategies I can think of are:Explicitly teach the vocabulary (teach individual words) – If you will, this is the old school method of teaching language, but it works. This involves having students use the dictionary to discover meaning in words. Also, another strategy here would involve demonstrating the use of a word in context and then having the student demonstrate it back (possible assessment). For ELL learners, you can have them use their own …The expert creates a matrix or chart which demonstrates 8-10 teaching strategies.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.