You are a Preschool Teacher writing a short article for your Monthly Parent Newsletter advocating for and informing parents on the value of play in young childrens learning.Play is an essential part of the learning process for children. Play helps to develop connections with others and helps to build quality bonds. Play stimulates a childs creativity and imagination and helps to foster problem solving skills (1). Play promotes language development, helps to build coordination, development fine motor skills, and build self-esteem (2). Outdoor play helps a child use their imagination to explore the world, where a child can pretend the playground is a circus or a jungle. Large toys such as slide, jungle gym, tunnels, and a bridge help to build a childs large …Children learn important lessons through play. They develop relationships with others as well as learn. Play helps a child to build creativity, language, motor skills, and imagination. Play helps to introduce small children to other basic such as reading, alphabet, math, and science skills.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.