In what ways might you utilize the 16 Habits of Mind to support and guide others? Which might be difficult to employ and why?The first habit of mind is Persisting which can enable others to see that results arent gained without hard work and continual effort. The second habit of mind is Managing Impulsivity which can encourage others to exercise their patience; this is one of the more difficult habits to cultivate and encourage since ones personality may naturally be impatient. If this is the case, one will have to really work to extend the time s/he waits before reacting or responding to a situation. The third habit of mind is Listening to Others with Understanding and Empathy which can enable better connections with others. This habit of mind allows people to connect with each other in ways that create a safe environment without judgment. The fourth habit of mind is Thinking Flexibly which challenges individuals to see a situation from another perspective. This is also a challenging habit of mind to employ because it requires that …The following posting discusses the ways you could use habits of the mind to support and guide others.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.