To avoid any uncertainty regarding his business financing needs at the time when such needs may arise, Cyrus Brown wants to develop a cash budget for his latest venture: Cyrus Brown Manufacturing (CBM). He has estimated the following sales forecast for CBM over the next 9 months: March $100,000 April $275,000 May $320,000 June $450,000 July $700,000 August $700,000 September $825,000 October $500,000 November $115,000 He has also gathered the following collection estimates regarding the forecast sales: Payment collection within the month of sale = 25\% Payment collection the month following sales = 55\% Payment collection the second month following sales = 20\% Payments for direct manufacturing costs like raw materials and labor are made during the month that follows the one in which such costs have been incurred. These costs are estimated as follows:March $187,500April $206,250May $375,000June $337,500July $431,250August $640,000September $395,000October $425,000Additional financial information is as follows:Administrative salaries will approximately amount to $35,000 a month. Lease payments around $15,000 a month. Depreciation charges, $15,000 a month. A one-time new plant investment in the amount of $95,000 is expected to be incurred and paid in June. Income tax payments estimated to be around $55,000 will be due in both June and September. And finally, miscellaneous costs are estimated to be around $10,000 a month. Cash on hand on March 1 will be around $50,000, and a minimum cash balance of $50,000 shall be on hand at all times. To receive full credit on this assignment, please show all work, including formulas and calculations used to arrive at the financial values.Project GuidelinesPrepare a monthly cash budget for Cyrus Brown Manufacturing for the 9-month period of March through November. Use Excel to prepare the monthly cash budget. Based on your cash budget findings, answer the following questions: Will the company need any outside financing? What is the minimum line of credit that CBM will need? What do you think of CBMs cash position during the budget period? Do you see any concerns for the company in this regard? If you were a bank manager, would you want CBM as your client? Why or why not? It is up to the members of the group to divide the assignment tasks evenly. You will be graded on group participation Your submitted Project (150 points) must include the following:75 Points. An Excel spreadsheet that contains your monthly cash budget for Cyrus Brown Manufacturing. 75 Points. A double-spaced Word document of 1–2 pages that contains your answers to the questions listed in the Assignment Guidelines. GradingYou will be graded on the accuracy of your monthly cash budget and your demonstrated understanding of financial analysis procedures.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.