Part I: This week you are working on your trial court briefs. In this Discussion Forum, please share with each other (and with me) what you are learning from writing this brief, what problems you are running in to, and what solutions to those problems you have found. You may also ask me questions about the assignment in this discussion. This way, everyone benefits from the questions and answers. My intent is to have you share information about the process of writing a brief of this sort – how beneficial this is depends in large part on each of you, and how much you participate.Part II: Client confidentiality is a cornerstone of the legal profession. Of course, the confidentiality requirement has implications for supervising attorneys and also for non-lawyer employees, to include paralegals, in a law firm. Review the American Bar Association (ABA) Model Rules of Professional Conduct (MRPC) and answer these questions. The link you need to get started is below.Specifically, you will need to look at MRPCs 1.6, 5.1, and 5.3 for these questions. You may also, of course, do outside research as you develop your answers.a. What are a supervising attorneys responsibilities with regard to confidentiality? What do your states rules have to say on the subject?b. What steps do you think a supervising attorney in a firm might take to ensure employees / supervised lawyers and paralegals understand and properly abide by the rules? Be specific.c. The U.S. Attorney contacts Mr. Plentibux, senior partner in a law firm, and tells him that a paralegal in the firm will be called to testify at a criminal trial against one of the firms clients. Although the U.S. Attorney does not know it, this paralegal has been working on a civil matter involving this client. Does this implicate the confidentiality rules? Does the U.S. Attorney have the authority to order this paralegal to testify? If not, who does? What would be the limits of the paralegals testimony, if she is ordered to testify? What do you think would be the limits of the testimony? Remember to respond to at least two of your classmates submissions and to give credit to your sources using Bluebook format! Additionally, your primary submission to this forum must be AT LEAST 500 words in length
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.