Hello I need help with the following:In 1997, Apple, Inc., supported its Think Different marketing campaign with a one-minute commercial featuring black-and-white footage of 17 iconic 20th-century personalities. The commercial was conceptualized by the Los Angeles-based advertising agency TBWA/Chiat/Day.Find a copy of this commercial, also known as the Crazy Ones commercial, on the Internet and watch it.Review the University of Phoenix Material: Creative Thinkers.Choose a subset of one or two individuals per team member from among these 17 creative thinkers.As a team, discuss the following questions:What did each of the individuals contribute to the world?How was each contribution rooted in creative thinking; that is, how did each change existing paradigms of seeing or experiencing the world?Are there defining characteristics shared among all or most of the individuals?Why did Apple choose these individuals to appear in this advertisement?Summarize your findings in a 700- to 1,050-word document. Your summary does not need to include a direct answer for each individual and/or bullet point.Format your assignment according to appropriate course level APA guidelines.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.