Essay assignment. Citation must be in APA format. ThanksDetails:
Refer to the Masters Prepared Nurse Interview Guide_student as you prepare this assignment.
Interview a nurse who is masters-prepared in nursing and is using this education in a present position.
Preferably, select someone who is in a position similar to your chosen specialty track. The purpose of
the interview is for you to gain insight into the interplay among education, career path, and
opportunities. Be certain to identify specific competencies that the MSN-prepared nurse gained, and is
presently using, that reflect advanced education. Organize your interview around the topics below:
Overview of the masters-prepared nurses career
Reason for seeking graduate education
Description of present position and role
Usefulness of graduate education for present role
Pearls of wisdom he/she is willing to share
In 750-1,000 words, write the interview in a narrative format. Use the following guidelines:
Within the papers introduction, explain your interview selection.
Do not identify the individual by name.
Use centered headings to separate parts of the interview.
In the conclusion, identify one or more competencies from the interview that are consistent
with GCU program competencies and/or AACN education essentials. In addition, provide a
statement that reflects what you gained from the interview.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.