1. Gennie has a large collection of Barbie dolls, worth a total of $55,000. Within the collection, she has three groups of dolls: Model Collection dolls, International Beauty dolls, and Princess dolls. She determines that the total worth of the Model Collection dolls is $5000 more than the total worth of the International Beauty dolls. The Princess dolls are worth $200 less than the worth of the Model Collection dolls and International Beauty dolls together. How much is each group of dolls worth? Let m = worth of the Model collection dolls
Let n = worth of International Beauty dolls
Let p = worth of Princess dolls2. A chemist is mixing a solution containing 20\% bromine with a second solution containing 35\% bromine. He wishes to prepare 200 oz. of a solution containing 23\% bromine. How much of each of the solutions should he use? [Round to the nearest tenth of an ounce.]Let x represent the amount of solution 1 (20\%)
Let y represent the amount of solution 2 (35\%)Please explain each step in both problems.1. The total worth of Barbie dolls is $55,000
m + n + p = 55,000
The total worth of Model dolls is $5000 more than than International Beauty
m = n + 5000
The Princess dolls are worth $200 less than Model and International together
p = m + n – 200 Thus we have three equations
(1) m + n + p = 55,000
(2) m – n …The total worth of Barbie dolls is expressed carefully in this guide.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.