A King in ancient times agreed to reward the inventor of chess with one grain of wheat on the first of the 64 squares of a chess board. On the second square the King would place two grains of wheat, on the third square, four grains of wheat, and on the fourth square eight grains of wheat. If the amount of wheat is doubled in this way on each of the remaining squares, what is the total weight in tons of all the wheat that will be placed on the first 53 squares? (Assume that each grain of wheat weighs 1/7000 pound. Remember that 1 ton=2000 lbs.)The total weight of the wheat that will be placed on the first 53 squares istons.(Use scientific notation. Use the multiplication symbol in the math palette as needed. Do not round until the final answer. Then round to six decimal places as needed.)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.