1. Use the Cauchy condensation test to establish the divergence of the series/;
a. sum(1/(n log(n))
b. sum(1/[n(log(n))(log log (n))])
2. Show that if a series is conditionally convergent, then the series obtained by its positive terms is divergent, and the series obtained by its negative terms is divergent.
3. give an example of a convergent series sum(a_n) such that sum(a_n^2) is not convergent.
4. If (a_n) is a decreasing sequence of strictly positive numbers and if sum(a_n) is convergent, show that lim(n a_n) =0
5. if (a_n) is a sequence and if lim(n^2 a_n) exists in the reals. show that sum(a_n) is absolutely convergent
show workThe Cauchy condensation test is demonstrated.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.