For Module 2 SLP, you will again conduct a literature search utilizing peer-reviewed journal articles, books, professional organization articles, etc., to help you identify evidence-based strategies to best address the health behavior in your target population and create a program/intervention plan.( TEEN PREGNANCY)Write a paper (3 pages in length) summarizing your findings on evidence-based strategies and a workplan to address the health behavior.(TEEN PREGNANCY) A workplan sample can be found at http://www.cdc.gov/OralHealth/state_programs/pdf/w…The following items will be assessed in particular:Using the same topic you have chosen from Module 1 SLP,(TEEN PREGNANCY) develop a program goal and at least two objectives (1 learning objective and 1 behavioral objective) for your target population. Your objectives must be specific, measureable, achievable, realistic, and time-phased (SMART). Make sure that you have read the required readings on SMART objectives before developing your goal and objectives.Based on your literature search, provide a summary of evidence-based strategies that have been shown effective in promoting or reducing the behavior in your target population.Identify two evidence-based strategies that you will use to implement your program or intervention. Provide an explanation why you have chosen these strategies and defend your choices.For now, include a workplan table with your goals, objectives, and activities/strategies. NOTE: Other parts of the workplan such as the data measurement tools, timeframe, responsible person, and measures of success will be completed in the next module SLPREQUIRED READINGCenters for Disease Control and Prevention (2008). Developing strategies for program success. Retrieved May 1, 2012 from http://www.cdc.gov/HealthyYouth/evaluation/pdf/ert…Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (2009). Writing good goals [Evaluation Briefs No. 3a]. Retrieved from http://www.cdc.gov/HealthyYouth/evaluation/pdf/bri…Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (2009). Writing SMART objectives [Evaluation Briefs No. 3b]. Retrieved from http://www.cdc.gov/healthyyouth/evaluation/pdf/bri…Fitzgerald, N. & Spaccarotella, K. (2009 February). Barriers to a healthy lifestyle: From individuals to public policy—an ecological perspective. Journal of Extension, 47(1), 1-9. Retrieved May 1, 2012 from http://www.joe.org/joe/2009february/pdf/JOE_v47_1a…Glasgow, R.E. (2008). Perceived barriers to self-management and preventive behaviors. Health Behavior Constructs: Theory, Measurement & Research. Rockville, MD: Cancer Control and Population Sciences, National Cancer Institute. Retrieved from http://cancercontrol.cancer.gov/brp/research/const…National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion, Division of Adolescent and School Health (2011). Workplan template. Program management. [Tools and resources]. Retrieved May 1, 2012 from http://www.cdc.gov/dash/program_mgt/801_resources….
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.