Explain the five ways new technology can be used in the classroom to benefit students.New technology has opened the doors to education that has never been known in the past. There are many ways to use technology in the classroom today. One way to use technology in education is through assistive technology. Assistive technology can give individuals with physical, learning, and mental disabilities the advantages they did not have previously. Some of the assistive technology devices that can make students feel more independent are:Onscreen keyboards: These help those students that have difficulties in accessing communication and learning tools in the classroom. For those that are not able to use their hands, this type of keyboard is easier to use with a mouth stick than a traditional keyboard. This could be used in the classroom for …This solution describes five ways in which technological advancements can be put to use in the classroom to promote a better learning environment for all students.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.