Strategies to Build Culture:Select a strategy that can be used for building relationships within an educational or work setting. After selecting this strategy, use the Ashford University Library databases to locate two articles that focus on using this strategy in either the classroom or in a professional development setting. In a three- to five-page paper, not including title and reference pages, describe the strategy and summarize the findings of the two research articles that you found. Discuss how this strategy may benefit the culture within your school or workplace to improve instruction. Include APA-formatted citations for appropriate references or links.Building Relationships With Senior Campus Administrators: Strategies for the New College Library Director. By: Bergman, Sherrie S. Journal of Library Administration. Feb-Mar2011, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p159-178.
ORGANIZATIONAL CULTURE, FORMAL REWARD STRUCTURE, AND EFFECTIVE STRATEGY IMPLEMENTATION: A CONCEPTUAL MODEL. By: Bushardt, Stephen C.; Glascoff, David W.; Doty, D. Harold. Journal of Organizational Culture, Communications & Conflict. Jun2011, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p57-70A strategy that will be effective in developing organizational culture that is predicated upon good practices is Relationship Based Professional Development. The premise of this approach is predicated upon the use of relationships serving as catalysts for improving the quality of learning within work settings such as educational institutions. The (RBPD) strategy focuses on purposes of activities and how information is shared between experts such as professors and their professional counterparts and students. The program has specified qualifications for those within the educational profession with defined outcomes and ongoing training. Its necessary for administrative support to be given to those who are working toward maintaining an effective organizational culture. The four major types of tools for achieving the goals of this strategy are …The strategies to build cultures are examined.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.