What is the square root property and what is it used for? In what form should an equation be, in order to use the square root property? When should the square root property be used instead of factoring? Use the following to explain.10-4p^2=21The square root is simply the 2nd root of a number. The equation can be in the form , x ^ 2 = y. When the equation is in this form, we can take the root instead of factoring which would be done when we have other equation forms. Here, the equation needs to be rearranged to get it to the form of x ^ 2 = y10 – 4p^2 = 21 -4p^2 = 21-10 = 11p^2 = 11 / -4 is now in the form of x ^2 = ySo take the 2nd root,p = 3.32 / 2i as i^2 = -1
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.