Q.1 needs to make slides as per the questions says
Q.2 another question to write a reply to (100 words is fine or less but needs the response )Week 3 Case Study: Ethics
Ethical issues have plagued the international community. Choose ONE ethical issue of your choice that is currently influencing the International Community.
Possible examples include and are not limited to
genocide, human trafficking, working or labor conditions, offshore accounts, environmental issues, gender equality, need for more corporate social responsibility. These are simply examples – students are encouraged to evaluate a topic that is of interest to them.
minimum 4 different sources to ground your analysis that is
dated no earlier than January 2018 to ensure this is a current issue.
Please use PPTX (maximum 8 slides including intro and reference slides).
Your PPTX must include the following sections and you must source your research.
Notes: Make bullet points and add explanations in Slides notes of each slide
An Introduction. Introduce the ethical issue
Why you believe this an ethical Issue?
What stakeholders are being influenced by this issue and how? Facts on how the issue is impacting the International Community.
Has any progress been made with this issue? Have policies been passed to minimize this (or perhaps even escalate the issue)
How will this issue continue to affect the global community?
Your opinion on a possible solution to this issue or opinion on a solution that has been put in place to ensure the issue is being addressed.
Week 3 Case Study: Ethics
Week 3 Case Study: Ethics
This criterion is linked to a Learning Outcome Section 1/2: Introductions and Issue
This criterion is linked to a Learning Outcome Section 3: Stakeholders Impacted
This criterion is linked to a Learning Outcome Section 4; Has any progress been made with this issue? Have policies been passed to minimize this (or perhaps even escalate the issue)
This criterion is linked to a Learning Outcome Section 5: Impact on Global Community?
This criterion is linked to a Learning Outcome Section 6: Solution/Opinion of policy issue to solve the ethical issue
Total Points: 40
Q.2 Write a reply to this article (suggestions, ask questions, )
The 6D Model shows clear cultural contrast between both countries except for masculinity and long-term orientation.
Gini (inequality) Index
(Links to an external site.)
for both countries supports the contrast in power distance. The Chinese accept the reality of inequality – that some are more competent and influential than others, which correlates with their accepting attitude towards uncertainties, given their adaptive and entrepreneurial spirit, as well as their interdependence. Germans, on the other hand, consider themselves to be more equ
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.