In chapter one, you learned to differentiate between empirical and non empirical questions. As a review, Empiricism refers to learning based on observation. Scientists learn about the world systematically, by carefully planning, making, recording and analyzing observations of it.
Watch this video from 60 Second Philosophy on this topic.
What is Empiricism?Links to an external site.
Main Discussion Post – Due Wednesday by 11:59pm
Share two different empirical questions about human behavior that you would be interested in learning more about. In addition to the empirical questions, include responses to the following:
What about these questions interest you?
What characteristics of empiricism do your questions have that differentiate them from non-empirical questions?
Each of the empirical questions should be numbered. Answers to the above questions should be thorough and thoughtful. Shoot for at least five sentences per empirical question, for a total of 10 sentences minimum.
Response Posts – Due Friday by 11:59pm
Respond to at least two of your classmates. Please include the following in your responses:
What about the empirical question or questions do you also find interesting?
Your response should add to your classmates’ discussion in a meaningful and substantive manner. Each response should be at least 6 sentences.
Your posts must be in your own words. Work that is not original will not receive credit.
Your responses must be in college-level English.
Please refer to the rubric for full scoring criteria.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.