Think about the socioeconomic status of students in your neighborhood school.
Are they similar or different? If they are different, in what ways? How do differences between your SES background and your students hinder your teaching? How do you ensure that your perceptions and assumptions do not impede student learning?
Does the difference affect the way you teach your students? If so, how?
If someone were to visit your classroom (or neighborhood school) without knowing anything about the school, would the visitor be able to easily identify your students SES? Yours?
In what ways might this be possible?
Think about the teaching materials that are available in your classroom. Do any of the objects in your room have a special meaning in a different culture? How can you find out?Please provide references.Think about the socioeconomic status students in your neighborhood school.
Are they similar or different? If they are different, in what ways? How do differences between your SES background and your students hinder your teaching? How do you ensure that your perceptions and assumptions do not impede student learning?The socioeconomic status of students at Montgomery High School in Montgomery Tx is very different. The school is a predominately white school in the richest school district in the county. Nevertheless, the 10\% of minority students that attend the school have a low SES while the majority of white students have a very high SES status. These differences hinder teaching in regard to ensuring that standardized tests that are used dont involve biased words and phrases that arent commonly used by minorities who dont live in areas such as Bentwater, April Sound, or Walden where houses are $300,000 and up. The teacher doesnt have to alter their teaching style in any other areas because the richest school district is actually a blessing for students with low SES as they have access …This solution discusses the impact of socioeconomic status on childrens education.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.