Blooms Taxonomy includes cognitive levels that are arranged in a hierarchy. Dr. Fink also uses a taxonomy called the significant learning taxonomy which is more relational than of a hierarchy nature. Please read this article: Fink, L. D. (2003). What is significant learning? In Creating significant learning experiences. Retrieved from http://www.wcu.edu/WebFiles/PDFs/facultycenter_SignificantLearning.pdfPlease identify 3 areas of significant learning after reading the article and explain why they are significant to you. They should be based on aspects of this course.You may find this taxonomy useful in your practices in education and leadership.I read though the article and found it very interesting! I am happy that you sent it to me to look over. If there is anything about the article that you need to review with me or do not understand, please send me a message and we can work on this together. I found several areas of significant learning that is significant after reviewing the article. The first one is accepting change. I agree with Fink that in order for learning to take place, …there has to be some kind of change in the learner. No change, no learning (Fink, 2003). Learning is an evolution that is constantly changing our viewpoints and outlooks on a subject. To allow this process to continuously take place, learners must accept that the knowledge that they are acquiring will forever change them. There are some people in this world with very narrow-minded viewpoints; these people are the ones who refuse to accept change. Only those …The significant learning cognitive levels are examined. The expert identifies three areas of significant learning are provided.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.