Library Research AssignmentPart 1:Using the Library, web resources, and/or other materials, find the gas mileage of your dream car or any car of your choice. Let x be the number of miles driven on 60 gallons of gas. By setting up and solving a proportion involving x, find the value of x for the car that you have chosen. State the type of car, the mileage, and show both the set up of the proportion and the steps to solve. Include units with your answer.Cite your sources using APA style.Part 2:The equation, also typed as D=sqrt(2h), can be used to approximate the distance, D, in miles that a person can see to the horizon from a height, h, in feet. Suppose that you are in an airplane. By choosing any height, find the corresponding distance that you should be able to see to the horizon. Include the height and the calculations needed to find the distance. Include units with your answer, and show all work.The solution file is attached.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.