sampling information for statisticsReview the Business Research Project.
Review the Business Research Project.
Business Research Project Part 1
In this course, you will be working on a Business Research Project that spans several
weeks of this course. Some pieces are Learning Team Assignments and others are
Individual. Each week will build on the next with the final project due in Week 6 and
this will combine the assignments into one large project. Keep this in mind as you
develop the assignments each week as you will want to incorporate feedback and
combine these individual pieces into the large final assignment.
Part 1: Sampling Design (Individual part)
Write a 350- to 700-word paper using the scenario and two variables your learning team developed
for the Week 2 Business Research Project Part 1 assignment, in which the goal is to submit a
random sampling plan in such detail that another researcher could replicate the method.
Discuss the following:
Population and size
The target population and brief reasoning
Sampling element which may be conducted through any of the following:
o Data mining
o Survey (If a survey is chosen, create a 5-10 question document), or
The sample size
Method of random sampling which may include:
Calculate the sample size for the mean or sample or sample size for the proportion, using a 95\%
confidence level, estimated population standard deviation or estimate of the true population
proportion, and a 5\% margin of error. Place the calculation in the Appendix.
Discuss how validity and reliability will be achieved.
If applicable, explain how human subjects will be protected.
Part 2: Data Collection
Explain how the data will be physically collected.
Explain where data will be stored and how it will be protected.
The second part is the team assignment
Append the Week 2 Business Research Project Part 1 paper with the following:
Each team member should:
Find three articles relevant to your research problem with a minimum of one being peerreviewed. Sources of non-peer reviewed articles may be trade journals or other sources
recommended by your instructor.
Provide a brief summary of each article by selecting relevant research that addresses the
variables in the research question(s) of the article.
Use an in-text citation and reference for each article.
As a team, revise the research question developed in the Business Research Project Part 1 using
the team members article summaries as a resource. The research plan should be 700 to 1,050
words in length.
Note: This paper is in addition to the Week 2 assignment and the total length does not include the
Week 2 paper.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.