Resource: Read “How to Write a Literature Review.” This chapter will describe the purpose of a literature review. This is the foundation for a research paper, summarizing past studies and data on the topic you are focusing on.This week you will submit a Literature Review. Include the following in your work:Write a 2 to 3 page word literature review on the topic you selected in the Unit 1 Milestone Learning Activity.Summarize the relevant research relating to your selected research topicBriefly summarize at least five journal articles, government reports, or databases relating to your topic – be sure to identify the sources of your statistical dataSummarize statistical data where appropriatePresent the important information from each of the sources.**NOTE: (It is not a summary if you simply list what kind of information can be found in the article. Present the information in a cohesive manner. For example, what did the sources share in common? How were they different? What did the authors said or find?)Include a title page.Include a minimum of five sources.Include a reference page.Proofread your work for grammar, mechanical, style, and spelling errors.Use proper citations when necessary.Format your work consistent with APA guidelines.** The Topic is Domestic Violence**
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.