history homework research papeCold War WebQuest
Using the links provided answer the sets of questions below.
The Marshall Plan
1. How much countries were assisted under the Marshall Plan?
2. What was the primary goal of the Marshall Plan?
3. What type of aid was given to European countries?
The Berlin Airlift
4. How was Germany divided after World War II? (Be specific)
5. What was Americas foreign policy centered on after World War II?
6. When and where did the Korean War break out?
7. Why did the United States become involved in the Korean conflict?
Veterans Museum and Memorial Center
8. Who was commander-in-chief of the UN forces during the Korean Conflict?
9. When was the ceasefire agreement signed?
10. What was the total number of Americans killed in the Korean conflict?
11. What was Sputnik?
12. What did Sputnik launch the start of?
The Berlin Wall
13. What was the purpose of the Berlin Wall?
14. Describe the Berlin Wall. Be Specific!
15. What was the Iron Curtain?
Department of the Navy
16. Who were the leaders of the following countries during the Cuban Missile Crisis?
United States – Soviet Union – Cuba
17. What caused President Kennedy alarm on October 16, 1962?
18. How did the Cuban Missile Crisis end?
19. How did the wars in Vietnam start?
Vietnam War Summary
20. What years were American ground forces directly involved in the war?
21. Following the Gulf of Tonkin incident Congress passed the Southeast Asia Resolution. Who
was the President at that time AND what did it allow the President to do?
22. In what year did the United States have the highest fatalities? How many?
Reunification of Germany
23. When was Germany reunified as one country? The National Museum of American History
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.