I could use some help with these problems, thanks!1. After completing the fencing job from two weeks ago, the company sends you to construct some fencing near a river. Your client wants you to enclose a corral adjacent to a river as in the diagram below. [see attachment] a. Write an equation that represents the area of the enclosure. b. If you solved for y, what would be the new equation? c. If L stands for the length of the fence, in yards, write an equation that represents the length of fencing that you need. d. If you substituted your equation from part b into your equation in part c, then L will result in a rational function. Express L as a rational function.2. Which quadrant(s), when graphed, would not be appropriate to use for this problem? Justify your conclusion.Fences R Us wants to replace their offices traditional computers and two-dimensional monitors with a virtual reality system. The fixed monthly cost will be $400,000, and it will cost $700 to produce each system. 1. Write the cost function, C, of producing x virtual reality systems.2. Write the average cost function, A, of producing x virtual reality systems.3. Find and interpret A(1000), A(10,000) and A(100,000).Rational Expressions & EquationsApplication PracticeAnswer the following questions. Use Equation Editor to write mathematical expressions and equations. First, save this file to your hard drive by selecting Save As from the File menu. Click the white space below each question to maintain proper formatting.Part 11. After completing the fencing job from two weeks ago, the company sends you to construct some fencing near a river. Your client wants you to enclose a corral adjacent to a river as in the diagram below. a. Write an equation that represents the area of the enclosure.The area is the length multiplied by the width. The length is x, the width is y, and the area is A = …
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.