Two mechanics worked on a car. The first mechanic worked for 10 hours, and the second mechanic worked for 15 hours. Together they charged a total of $1525. What was the rate charged per hour by each mechanic if the sum of the two rates was $130 per hour?let the rate of first mechanic be x and second mechanic be y equations will bex + y = 130—————–(i)10x + 15y = 1525———–(ii)from (i), we will getx = 130 – ynow, from (ii)10(130-y) + 15y = 15251300 – 10y + 15y = 15255y = 1525 – 13005y = 225y = 225/5 = 45x = 130 -y = 130 – 45 = 85Rate of first mechanic = x = $85Rate of second mechanic = y = $45
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.