WHAT: You will be writing three or more discussion posts per week. Your main post must be two to three substantive paragraphs 350+total words and include at least two APA-formatted citation/reference. Please follow up with two subsequent replies to colleagues. Each reply should consist of a relevant paragraph containing 50 words or more.WHY: Discussion questions are designed for you to demonstrate your knowledge and understanding of the weekly material. This forum provides an opportunity to develop ideas and concepts with your instructor and peers. This discussion format assists with development of communication skills and critical thinking necessary for success in the modern workplace. HOW: Your posts should be substantive, demonstrate independent thought relevant to the topic, and encourage continued discussion. Please avoid simply repeating previous posts and agreeing. Provide supporting evidence for your ideas and opinions through the use of personal or work examples, relevant articles or websites, or concepts covered in the week’s readings. Best practice: compose and save your discussion post in a word processing document, then copy and paste it in the Discussion Forum.See SHARC for sample APA-formatted discussion post (Links to an external site.)Preparation of Graphic Presentations – When presenting informational data that are of interest to the administration, this might be presented in a more appealing form by using a graph or a chart. This week we focused on the use of statistical information to make a histogram or bar chart, a pie chart, a radial chart, and a line chart; Please give an example of how an administrator in your field of study would graphically display certain financial or inventory management information. For example, would it be better to use a pie chart or a bar graph to display trends in customer satisfaction? You must also, evaluate 2 other classmates examples and respond to them. I NEED ZERO PLAGIARISM PLEASE AND MORE THAN 350 WORDS THREE REFERENCES WITH LINKS
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.