Please assist me with the following:After reading about Charlie in Putting It All Together: A Case Study, http://nichcy.org/schoolage/placement/disc-details/example briefly explain whether you would want Charlie back in your class. Did the school follow the correct disciplinary procedures? Discuss why or why not. Would you have done anything differently, according to IDEAs procedures? If your answer is yes, how will you support Charlie so this doesnt happen again? If your answer is no, where do you think is his most reasonable placement, and why?Because Charlie had never had behavior problems in school prior to this occurrence, and it was determined by his IEP team that his behavior was not related to his learning disability, they did take the appropriate steps of discipline. Because he would be out of school for longer than 10 days, it is necessary for him to be placed in an alternative education setting such as in-school suspension or alternative education (1). I think in this particular case, it is a possibility that there may be things going on at home …Discusses the case study of Charlie in Putting it all together.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.