We have read about pro-social lies and antisocial lies. In the case of pro-social lies, parents and caregivers teach children the value of telling white lies to avoid hurting the feelings of others even as they are teaching children to be truthful. Are the values that are being passed on to children by teaching them to lie for the sake of politeness in opposition to teaching them to be honest? Why or why not? Do you believe that the social norm of telling white lies is harmful to society? If so, why? If not, why not? Telling white lies to avoid hurting someones feelings is not cynicism, it is science. It is ingrained in us at a young age, when were stuck between honesty and the best practice per social policy. Were always telling children they should tell the truth, yet were also giving them the message that its absolutely fine to lie, as most social and behavioral sciences professors would note. How does this practice influence the moral development of young children? When children come of age to interact and communicate parents, teachers, and society instilled these conflicting messages about honesty. For many of these tender minds, we are encouraging them to be more deceptive later in life. …Moral development in early childhood rest on educators and parents teaching children that its okay to tell white lies. But where is the line drawn between pro-social morals and anti-social morals? What type of values are we agreeing? Down load and discover how does this practice influence the moral development of young children?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.