The owner of the car wash believes that the relationship between the number of cars washed and labor input is Q = -0.8 + 4.5L – 0.3L2, where Q is the number of cars washed per hour, and L is the number of people employed per hour. The firm receives $5 for each car washed, and the hourly wage rate for each person employed is $4.5. Assume that other costs are negligible.A. How many people should be employed to maximize profit?
B. What will be the firms hourly profit?The firms hourly profit is determined.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.