Due to a growing number of social problems and an increase in the at-risk population over the past two years, as displayed on the Time Line of Worldwide School and Mass Shootings, (http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0777958.html) acts of violence in schools have increased significantly with physical violence, cyber-bullying, and destruction to property. Many principals have now initiated Preventing School Violence programs at their schools. Imagine that you have been given the task of constructing an intervention/prevention program aimed at either the high school level to reduce acts of violence. Create a 15 Powerpoint slide presentation excluding reference and title page in which you: Identify the cultures that populate your district ( East Orange District High School located in East Orange New Jersey) and the behaviours that may be unique to school-age students in those demographic populations.
Explain why this type of program is important for todays school environment.
The focus is on high school.
Describe features you would most want the program to have, citing at least four specific examples of programs or intervention strategies that apply to the age group youve chosen and could be offered or tried. Be sure to include what aspects you would be careful to avoid in designing your program.
Outline at least five warning signs that a student might display prior to committing an act of violence.
Specify strategies to prevent school bullying.In addition to the course text, use at least two reliable web pages or journal articles to support your points. Each slide can be brief and include brief slide notes.Rubric:Explanation of programs importanceA brief list of at least four specific examples of programs or intervention strategies that could be offered or
tried.At least five brief warning signs that a student might display prior to committing an act of violence.The expert examines preventing school violence. The tasks of constructing an intervention/prevention programs are given.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.