Preparation of Graphic Presentations – When presenting informational data that are of interest to the administration, this might be presented in a more appealing form by using a graph or a chart. This week we focused on the use of statistical information to make a histogram or bar chart, a pie chart, a radial chart, and a line chart; Please give an example of how an administrator in your field of study would graphically display certain financial or inventory management information. For example, would it be better to use a pie chart or a bar graph to display trends in customer satisfaction? 300 words minimum ApA format no plagarism
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.