1.The length of a rectangle is 7cm greater than the width. The area is 450cm squared. Find the length and the width. 2. f=9/5c+32 Find C3. Attached4. Find the vertex of the parabola y=x^2+25. x^2+8x+16=49 use principle of square roots6.4x^2+12x=7 completing the square7. A lot is in the shape of a right triangle. The shorter leg measures 90m. The hypotenuse is 30m longer than the length of the longer leg. How long is the longer leg?8. 3n^2+12n=-5 use quadratic formula9. (x-5)^2=-36 solve for complex solutions10. find y and x intercepts y=x^2-6x-7
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.