Conflict resolution is a major issue for early childhood education. Articulate and defend your plan for conflict resolution in your classroom. Ensure that the plan is age- and developmentally appropriate. Consider the involvement of the child(ren) in the process. Conflict resolution IS THE most important issue in education. Successful class management has a cornerstone of well-established conflict resolution methodology. The teacher simply cannot be there for every student all the time and therefore has to empower students with the skills to resolve the day to day challenges. The unfortunate reality is that early childhood development often disallows reason beyond a self-absorbed choice. Well-run classrooms have a lot of choices and ample resources to keep the flow of activity going. Practice, WE do, YOU do often so the students have memorized the choices and consequences for options they choose. Finally, as the question states, asking students to share what the choices and consequences are, as well, as gleaning their input is a good idea but the younger the child, the less they can comprehend cognitively. Helping students understand rules and consequences for failing to make good choices is critical. Safety and parent satisfaction rely on good classroom management. When students can read it, having rules on the wall is mandatory. But even when children are unable to read, including pictures and reviewing the rules often is an important daily lesson item. Using visuals and hands-on items to help reinforce the rules is helpful.Good luck.I hope this gives you a jump start on your assignment.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.