Interview with a post-secondary instructor regarding the purpose, development, implementation, and analysis of assessment used in ones learning environments.Interview Questions:
1) What is the purpose of assessments in your instruction or training?
2) How do the results of the assessments inform your instruction or training?
3) What are some ethical principles that you consider when you develop assessments?
4) What strategies do you use when developing an assessment?
5) How do you determine which assessment to use?
6) What strategies do you use to differentiate assessments?
7) How do often do you assess your learners?
8) What type of data do you look at when analyzing the results of your assessments?
9) What is the most important take-away from your assessments and why?1) What is the purpose of assessments in your instruction or training? The purpose of assessment is to provides a way for instructors to gain valuable insight from students in response to their instruction experience and to measure student understanding while the course is in progress. Any kind of assessment is a golden opportunity to see things about a program that are not visible including what works, what is not working, and what needs to be improved. Sometimes, these things are not obvious. Note: When you ask other professional this question, you want to see what their response is for the purpose of assessments and whether or not they feel that assessments are valuable (or a waste of their time). This will make for an interesting comparison! 2) How do the results of the assessments inform your instruction or training? The results of the assessment will inform instructors how well they are providing instruction and what students think of the job that they is doing in the classroom. If students are learning and doing well on tests (for example), then the instructor knows (from this assessment) that students are gaining knowledge with his or her guidance and that a good job is being done in the classroom. If students are failing or doing poorly, then changes need to be made to the course in order to improve the overall quality of education. Most people that you speak to about this will agree that assessment results will provide a window into the type of instruction or training that is being given to students. These results are very informative! I personally feel that if students are happy, willing to participate, and go well on quizzes and exams, then I am doing a good job with my instruction. 3) What are some ethical principles that you consider when you develop assessments? This is …The purpose of assessments in your instruction or training are determined. The ethical principles that you consider when developing assessments are provided.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.