Here is a worksheet that i need help on, please post work.List all possible rational zeros for each polynomial function.
P x 3x 3 2x 2 5x 2
R x 12x 3 17x 2 27x 30
Use Descartes rule of signs to describe the roots for each polynomial function.
m( x ) x 3 3 x 2 18 x 40
w ( x ) x 4 4 x 3 7 x 2 20 x 21
Find an upper bound and a lower bound for the zeros of the following polynomial functions.
h x x 4 2x 3 11x 2 14x 24
k x 18x 3 9x 2 28x 12
Factor each polynomial completely over the set of complex numbers.
a x 2x 4 3x 3 24x 2 13x 12
c x 2x 3 5x 2 12x 5
Write a polynomial that has the given numbers as roots.
3, 2 3
5, 3 2i, 1 3i
Use the graph to guess one zero for the polynomial whose graph is shown. Then factor completely.
f x x 3 6x 2 6x 8
v x 3 x 3 2x 2 3 x 2
Solve the quadratic equation by the method of square roots: x 2 1 0 .
Solve each equation over the set of complex numbers.
2x 4 3×3 24x 2 13x 12 0
x3 7x 2 17x 15 0
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.