Resources: Ch. 7, 8, and 9 of Communicating in Small Groups, and the Week 3 videos, Planning a Playground and Politics of SociologyWrite a 1,400- to 1,750-word summary of your
responses to the following, after completing the collaborative Week 3
discussion associated with the Planning a Playground and Politics of
Sociology videos.Group Interaction How clear was the intent of the discussion?How prepared were your group members for the discussion?Did everyone participate equally in the discussion?Were group members open to different points of view?How would you describe the overall climate of the discussion?Did you feel your group was productive in the discussion? Did you use the time efficiently?What strategies can you use in future discussions to increase productivity and outcomes?What approach will you take next time to increase group cohesion?Video Analysis – Planning A PlaygroundWhat are the issues in this meeting?What did they do well as a group?Can you identify constructive or deconstructive conflict occurring
in this group? What are some key indicators? What conflict styles do you
see?Based on what you learned this week, how might you handle this situation differently?Video Analysis – The Politics of SociologyWhat are the issues in this meeting?What did they do well as a group?What types of conflict do you see in this video? Provide examples.There is a clear leader in this video. What can he do to be a better leader for this group?Based on what you learned this week, how might you handle this team situation differently?Format your assignment according to appropriate course-level APA guidelines.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.