The United States (U.S.) and United Kingdom (U.K.) are two very interesting countries. They have shared many direct interactions over the last three centuries and have many political similarities and differences. For example, these two democratic countries utilize both similar and different political systems, structures, and functions. A study of these systems, structures, and functions will certainly expand your understanding of comparative politics.Write a research paper comparing the political systems, structures, and functions of the U.K. and the U.S. Compare the advantages and disadvantages of each political system. Explain how and why different socialization agents affected the structure of these political systems. Evaluate one U.S. policy program and one U.K. policy program to determine if they meet the needs of their respective populations.The paper should be organized into the five following sections:Introduction and thesis.Comparison of the advantages and disadvantages of U.S. and U.K. political systems.Explanation of how and why different socialization agents affected the structure of the U.S. and U.K. political systems.Evaluation of one U.S. policy program and one U.K. policy program to determine if they meet the needs of their respective populations.Conclusion.The paper must be four to five pages in length (excluding title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style. You must use at least three scholarly resources other than the textbook to support your claims and subclaims. Cite your resources in text and on the reference page.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.