I would like your input and thoughts on discussing your own experiences that do or do not reflect you are a physically active person. If you are an active adult, which factors do you contribute to your success by integrating physical activity into your lifestyle? If you are not physically active, what are the barriers to you being more active? What factors contribute to your lack of exercise?Always thanks!I am not a very physically active person for a number of reasons. First, I had difficulty with physical activity as a child, being that I was sick very often and was confined to bed. I did not have the chance to keep up with my friends activity levels, and missed out on the accompanying socialization. I did play certain games with the other children, such as Red Light/Green Light, Blind Mans Bluff, Hide and Seek, hopscotch and various games involving bouncing a ball. Since I grew up at a time before there were lessons in every conceivable activity, my mother modeled for me one-on-one and practiced with me. I remember her teaching me how to jump rope and how to skip and hop. These were all difficult areas. When I got to high school, I had a negative attitude about physical activity. However, we were given several options instead of regular gym class. I enrolled in Modern Dance with a few of my friends. I was able to keep up with this and actually enjoyed it. Today, I am a middle-aged woman, and would like to be in better shape. I am not seriously overweight, but could be more active. For a while, I was working out twice a week between kick-boxing and body sculpting. The latter is weight training. However, when I was fortunate enough to find a job at a nursery school, the workouts stopped because they only met in the mornings. However, now that I teach a Pre-K class, they have two physical activity specials. One is called Stretch & Grow, which is basically gym class, and the other is hiphop. I feel that I have to be a model for the students to emulate, so I participate along with them.I hope this helps you.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.