I need some help answering questions on different models of education:
– Discuss the phases of the ADDIE model.
– Discuss Gagnes Theory of Instruction model and the connection of Gagnes Nine Events of Instruction within the model.
– Define Blooms Taxonomy, and explain the connection between Blooms Taxonomy verbs and the Analysis Phase of design models. Explain the connection between Blooms Taxonomy verbs and learner assessment.
– Compare and Contrast Blooms Taxonomy against Gagnes A Taxonomy of Learning Outcomes.
– Provide examples of designed elements that might reflect Gagnes Nine Events of Instruction within instructional design.
– Explain how the use of an instructional design model might ensure that societal, cultural, and diversity needs are included in an instructional event.
– Discuss program evaluation and how it differs from learner assessment. Be sure to explain how instructional design models ensure that both critical elements are included during the design process.- Discuss the phases of the ADDIE model
The ADDIE model is predicated upon Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, and Evaluation, which are used to assist instructors in creating appropriate lesson plans for learners. Instructors must analyze their students needs, design the necessary tools and resources to meet these needs, development pertinent strategies for implementing these tools and resources, and finally use evaluations both summative and formative to assess the efficacy of their instructional designs. – Discuss Gagnes Theory of Instruction model and the connection of Gagnes Nine Events of Instruction within the model.
Gagnes nine events of instruction entails a process wherein instructors must gain learners attention, inform learners of the course objectives, provide an environment that enables learners to retrieve prior learning to appropriate toward the new information, provide learners with stimulus material for learning, give students guidance, elicit optimal performances from learners, provide students with efficient feedback, assess the performance of students, and enhance their knowledge to allow them to transfer their new information toward their new grade levels. Analysis, Design, …Phases of addie models are provided. The expert defines Blooms taxonomy. The connection between Blooms taxaonmy verbs and analysis are provided.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.