time limit is set to one day HOWEVER i can accept up until noon (12pm eastern standard time on the 1st of January) no later..info/instructions provided in attachmentPlease WRITE SUBSTANTIVE ESSAYS! This means SEVERAL
PARAGRAPHS—more than 5 paragraphs for each answer, with citations
in bluebook format.
1. In what ways do traditional parent responsibility statutes differ
from vicarious liability? Why do we have vicarious liability
statutes? Which do you think functions better: parental
responsibility statutes or vicarious liability? Provide at least one
example to support your argument.
2. Discuss the crime of stalking and stalking laws. Be sure to include
how stalking first became a crime, the actus reus of stalking, and
how stalking statutes vary.
3. Discuss some of the new ways that computers and the internet
have made it possible for criminal to commit old crimes. Provide
examples of how the law has changed to accommodate these new
forms of old crimes.
4. Discuss the broken windows theory and provide examples. What
has the research shown about the validity of the theory?
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.