(3c) The burden of proof in tort actions is on the plaintiff, who
must prove the elements of the tort by a preponderance of the
evidence. This is a lesser degree of proof than that in criminal cases,
beyond a reasonable doubt. Please respond to all of the
following prompts: You are a paralegal and a new client has come into your office.
Marisol and her family were watching a fireworks display at Wonder
World, a privately owned amusement park. The park was crowded and they
decided to watch from an unguarded restricted area. During the
display, a fireworks rocket sputters from its intended path and hits
Marisol, causing her burns on her face and arm.What are the potential tort theories of recovery that Marisol might allege?What defenses does Wonder World have to each of these causes of action?
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.