1. Reflecting on the uses for action research and the growing concern over bullying in schools, you determined the need to collect data on aggressive behaviour of kindergarteners in morning recess. Discuss how you will collect this data using parent volunteers. Consider the issues regarding the use of parent volunteers, training needed, and the validity of the resulting data. 2. Data collection consists of more than just tally sheets and standardized test scores. Reflect on the processes, discovered, the benefits, and limitations of these various processes and the appropriateness of specific methods for a Action Research Project. 3. Discuss issues surrounding the data collection process such as reliability and validity.Hello and welcome to Brain Mass today! You logged in and asked for help with the following:1. For this, an effective method of data collecting is a questionnaire given to the parent volunteers consisting of a list of questions focusing on the following:
How widespread is the bullying problem on the playground?
What training is needed for parent volunteers to handle the situation?
What resources are needed to further the education of parents and students on bullying?
What role should the school play in this?
How can they make the playground a safe place for all students?
Should parents be involved?
What are some effective strategies to use?
What are some strategies that have failed in the past?
What is the parent volunteers personal beliefs on …The benefits, limitations and processes of data collections are provided.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.