Negative Impact of Smokers in the Workplace: a comparison of US and Europe This assignment combines two components into one document: 1) problem statement and 2) purpose statement. 1) Problem Statement The problem statement is a brief discussion of a problem or observation succinctly identifying and documenting the need for and importance of the study(Negative Impact of Smokers in the Workplace: a comparison of US and Europe). It clearly describes and documents the problem that prompted the study. The statement includes appropriate sources to document the existence of a problem worthy of doctoral level research. Write a general problem statement (250-300 words) for a topic of (Negative Impact of Smokers in the Workplace: a comparison of US and Europe). Identify the issue or problem and the population effected. Use 3-5 peer-reviewed journal articles that complement the preliminary problem analysis by comparing successes and failures in the field. Problem Statement Length: 250-300 words 2) Purpose Statement The purpose statement is a high level description of the research to be conducted in response to the problem statement, and the proposed approach to address the topic by providing the reader with the intent for the study. The study begins with a succinct sentence that indicates the study method and overarching goal. Purpose Statement Length: 1-2 pages (app. 350 words per page) Your statements should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts that are presented in the course and provide new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.