Paper details: Please I will like for you to write a formal APA format paper with high lighted points that I can use for a presentation I will request for 3-4 pages but three will be formal and one page of power point and notes underneath that I can use for my power point presentation. This movie is free online and I will send you the rubrics on how to write the paper and the presentation. . – The presentation must include the following:- A summary of the movie (includes narrative which explains relevant information about the background of the movie—time frame, setting, etc.)- Presentation of the key characters (includes narrative that specifically describes the character’s impaired processes, pertinent medical and/or developmental history if applicable).Movie Review and Presentation Rubric Possible Points Points Earned RemarksSummary of the movie (10 points)-Setting-Time frame-Key elementsPresentation of characters (50 points)-Main characters-Character with disability-Description of disability-Attitudes and Stereotypes-Accommodations or assistive devicesGeneral reaction (15 points)-How accurate was the depiction of disability in the movie to that of your real life experiences-Overall opinion of the movieReview/Presentation (50 points)-Formal written review using APA format (25 points)-Professional presentation of information-Powerpoint/Handouts-Addressed audience questions/concernsObserved Time Limit (7-10 minutes)Date the film was produced:One paragraph summary of the movie: (Include, time frame, setting, Please answer each of the following questions:Who was the character with a disability and what was the disability?How was the character portrayed? (I.e. Stereotypically? Realistically? Romanticized?) Explain: What attitudes or stereotypes did the character experience when interacting with other characters in the movie? Give at least two examples. Did the character with a disability demonstrate attitudes or stereotypes about a different disability group? About his or her own disability group?: How accurately and true to life were the behaviors and medical treatments represented by the character and/or medical/rehabilitation professional? Describe: Describe any accommodations and adaptive devices utilized by the character in the work place, public, and home life.Will this movie cause negative or positive attitudes in the viewer? Why?:Your general reaction to the movie: (one paragraph max)
Why Choose Us
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How it Works
- Click on the “Place Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.